Monday, October 21, 2013

EL bonds with Lil Shaker for ‘See Me Suffer’

EL bonds with Lil Shaker for ‘See Me Suffer’

EL


After leaking the lyrics to his new song, rapper EL has finally released his ‘See Me Suffer’ single together with its video.


The song features BBnZ’s newest signed-on artiste, Lil Shaker, and is expected to dominate the Ghanaian music scene for a long time.


“Never believe them when they say they wish you success cos the same people will stick a dagger in your back. I need a blessing from heaven somebody call the reverend. Deliver me from my enemy. Watch over my brethren. Blood of a king in my veins, I was born a legend,” a line for the song stated.


It is in doubt if any of the two rappers ever pray for forgiveness, but every verse of the ‘See Me Suffer’ song starts with the forgiveness phrase “Onyame fa me bone ky3 me” with the chorus ending with “Yesu ye m’adamfo nti chale mensuro” which means Christ is my friend so I fear no evil.


“Onyame, fa mi bone ky3 me for all the right I came to do with all the wrong intentions. Life is a song, everyday is a recording session and so I’m praying one day you and I will soar in heaven. I pay my dues but they watching my every move, praying and hoping that I lose so they broadcast on the news but they lose cos my Youtube got a million over views and my fans give me the view for every lyric that I spew…Yesu ye madamfo nti chale mensuro,” EL said in one of the lines in the song.


The mind-blowing hip-hop tune has a powerful beat arrangement, produced by one of Ghana’s finest sound engineers EL himself. Its equally good video was directed by famous music director, Nana Asihene.


Source News One Ghana



EL bonds with Lil Shaker for ‘See Me Suffer’

No comments:

Post a Comment